BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Carla A.
Comber, Down
It's a real good product, and achieves it's purpose in mostiurising my lips however it falls short of 1 star as it does not provide 'long lasting mosture' which is what I desire in the lip product. In a day I would have to use this product 4 ties or more depending on how cold it is when I'm outside.

But certainly better than vaslime and in competition with Carme.
Dawn J.
Cornwall, ON
I think this product is kinda oily but I enjoys the smell and the price isn't half bad either I might buy this again if my lips are really dry and I just happen to see it but I don't I'll be going out of my way to be like ouuu soft lips let me get that
soltani r.
Ain defla khemis mliana
i like the packaging, it's thin so it's nice to take along with you on
the go. what's really great about it is how soft it makes my lips. and
the smell too! the only bad thing i'd say about it is that, at least for
me, it doesn't work as well when it's really cold out, but other than
that i really like this lip balm!
Melissa K.
Dawson Creek
This lip balm is AMAZING. I always keep one in my purse and jacket pockets. They come in a slim tube which makes it very convenient to tuck into a clutch or wallet and not get in the way for an evening out.
I live in the snowy north so I rely heavily on lip protection from the elements. This does the trick every time!
Briëtta P.
Tarkastad
I have been using this lip balm for years now. It does very well in the summer months... I have very dry and chaped lips but by using this product,it has made my lips so soft and smooth it is amazing.. .  If you like me and have a big problem with dry lips believe me this works!! Love it !!!!
Cassidy C.
penticton
I use this in the summer and it keeps my lips nice and soft it feels a little waxy to me but it is moisturizing and easy to just carry around with you for when you lips feel dry if you have super dry lips I recommend something else like coconut oil but this is good to just keep them nice and soft
Choubaila M.
And Hilo i'am Chubila from Algeria !! I really like this product in fact or try the same kind of organic lip balm, and I think this product is really really good for the lips that suffer from twitches or the like and I want to try hard and advise everyone to try it because it is the most wonderful thing !! I love it
Kimberly P.
Conception Bay South, NL
I found these lip balms very oily and cakey on my lips. The overall texture once applied is not the best and it only moderately moisturized my lips. I would not repurchase. However this may work great for someone else. My skin is extremely sensitive and does not adapt well to many products.
Maryam M.
Really not a fan of this product for many reasons. First of all it's size. There is hardly any product in these thin chap sticks. They always finished super fast. The formula was just okay it didn't blow me away and I would have to constantly keep re applying. Not a huge fan of these at all.
melissa s.
Gravenhurst
I like these lip balms but nowhere near as much as I'd like the EOS lip balms I wish they would come out with a slim Packaging just like these cuz I would totally buy them up but their moisturizing and they do last quite a long time as long as you don't lose them which I am notorious for
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon