BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Morgan S.
Cap-Aux-Meules
Love the packaging and the way the product feels, however it was lacking in performance. I do not feel that it gave me the moisture I was looking for, I`ve used this brand before and have been impressed with their products but this one fell short for me. Gives a nice shine and great for on the go girls looking for a natural but put together look.
Cailey A.
Kitchener, ON
Gets the job done for sure but it doesn’t wow me. Definitely very soft and creamy to apply but the tube is kind of small so I’m very prone to losing it. The applicator is kind of small too which makes it harder to apply but overall, moisturizes the lips well!
Mia L.
The product it’s self smells amazing and is in a small tube so it travel size and your can bring it with you everywhere. When you apply it on your lips the name is upholds soft lips I don’t know how but my lips feel so soft, but the only thing I didn’t like was how it broke and the chapstick won’t pop out of the container when I twist the bottom
Randi-Lee H.
Morinville, AB
I'm not crazy for this lip balm. It smells amazing and it's cute, chic, and compact for on the go, but it doesn't do much to sooth. I also find the small applicator actually scratched my lips when I put it on unless I push it out further than I actually need.
Zieta S.
Bloemfontein
Not that moisturizing and I didn’t like it very much. Not much product and it doesn’t last long . It smells nice though. It small and nice to fit into purse. I don’t really recommend it to anyone with very dry lips and looking for very moisturizing balm
Devon T.
Victoria , BC
Soft lips is a perfectly nice lip balm for day to day use, it is a very reasonable price, and feels nice on the lips. I find I have to reapply more often than I like with this brand, however it is a good one to keep in the car for dry lip emergencies.
shawnna l.
Purchased at: Amazon
Softlips is the main lip chap that I use in the winter season. Only chap stick that keeps my lips soft without feeling slimey or like I have too much product on my lips.
Wendy O.
This was my go to lip balm in the past. Loved how sleek the packaging was. Always went for the strawberry scented one! Carried at most drug stores; Shoppers Drug Mart, Rexall and Walmart. Would recommend for anyone who likes a minty sensation on lips.
Susie B.
Fpo, AP
Goes on smooth, does have a bit of a light waxy coating on my lips. It was fairly priced and very affordable. I wouldn’t say it is long lasting, it really depends on if you eat or drink. I did notice there are other flavors, so that might be an option in the future.
The Canadian Mom (.
Edmonton , AB
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Love this lip balm when my lips are chapped with its slick packaging and easy to carry in your purse. I buy this product all the time for its great value and price. You can get it almost anywhere from high end to the dollar stores. Love it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon