BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Rachael B.
I love this product! It has always moisturized my lips on the first go and I don’t have to constantly be putting it on. I also love that you can get it with a little sparkle and color as well as I hate the feel of lipstick.
Nicole C.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Does not work for dry chapped lips. Lips do no absorb this product so it feels like the product is sitting on top of your lips. I’ve purchased these at Walmart. I would not purchase again they do not help with chapped lips.
Amy B.
Geneva
I love Soft Lips. Their scents are so yummy, and it seriously makes your lips feel like velvet. They’re not expensive, which I love, and they’re easy to find. You can get them almost anywhere! The tint is subtle but perfect.
Evelyn M.
Texas
It’s so soft and it helps lips get smooth and nice and it comes In a cute box and it’s easy to use all you do is apply it on your lips I bought it at Walgreens it’s cheap ! And I would definitely buy more of the same brand !
Lauraaaaaa R.
Laredo
It did it’s job and I didn’t have dry lips afterwards which I was very impressed. I actually didn’t have a lipstick on hand when I was in the restaurant and it save my life cause I didnt want lips to dry in front of my date. I would recommend it and buy it again.
Sierra H.
Seward, PA
I carry this with me in my wallet because the packaging is so convenient. It’s slim and fits in places other lip balms wouldn’t. It feels so great when you put it on, but it doesn’t feel like it lasts as long as some others.
Regan C.
I’ve been getting softlips for probably the past eight years or so. The vanilla smells so amazing and it glides onto your lips so effortlessly! And is small so it can fit anywhere. This will always be a go to favorite for me
Rachelle D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was a good lip gloss. I really like it for carying around in my pocket or purse because the small packaging size is perfect for those who do not have room to carry much with them. Especially during the work day. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Courtney Q.
I use to be obsessed with this stuff. It’s not terrible, just not my favorite anymore. It doesn’t seem to moisturize as much as some other name brands, but the flavors are good. I’d rather it have a little bit of tint in it.
Jennifer J.
Old bridge, NJ
They are inexpensive chopsticks, and honestly I love them. They work well, and help prevent chapped lips. Simple packaging and not bulky, unless you get the cubes. (But even then they aren't as bulky as the egg style ones)
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon