BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Roxana W.
Softlips makes one of the more hydrating lip balms I know. I used them religiously when I was younger. I only ever use the minty one, but I have definitely purchased a bunch of other flavours for fun. I feel like they were an upgrade from Lipsmackers when you were finally a “big girl”!!
Cassandra V.
Sault Sainte Marie
I can't really give it any sort of review. It smelled really nice but unfortunately I ended up having an allergic reaction to it and my lips swelled up even more.
Breannah C.
Ottawa
This product has a casual look. Moisturizes your lips but then it does dry them out I would buy them product maybe if I really needed something to put on my lips
Macheala S.
Cape Town
Easy to slip into your hang bag and is perfect for moisturising dry lips. Nice, slim packaging. Not expensive and does the job perfectly. Longlasting and has an vanilla smell, which is satisfying. I would definitely buy this again, especially to keep my lips moisturised.

Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
This is another great lip balm. This use to be my go to a few years ago. It was super hydrating on the lips and super affordable. It applied smoothly on the lips and helped to rehydrate your lips especially in winter. It has saved my lips many times during the harsh winter months.
Amanda C.
Thunder Bay
Don't like that its a small container doesn't give you a lot of product but it does leave your lips feeling soft and is very easy to loose if it had more product and a bigger container I probably would have still used it but for the price you pay I feel that its not worth it
Caitlin P.
Maple ridge , BC
This chapstick is great, definitely conditions the lips and makes them smoother. however, for me I like products that burn when they are really chapped so I know they are working.
Nethania P.
Tucson, AZ
I like the product design. I like that the Softlips Lip Balm comes in a skinny tube and I really enjoy the suttle pink lid and white frame. The chapstick goes on very smooth. I dont buy this chapstick as much due to a bump in price compared to the original chapstick brand.
shawnda T.
st. jhon's
Purchased at: Walmart
Makes your lips tingle, as well as its slim so you can put it anywhere. The down side of this is where it's so small tale forever to put on my lips were there bigger then average
Shariska L.
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Oh I love this product, it’s so soft and silky on the lips and extremely moisturizing, I always have one of these in my handbag and they smell lovely also, you can buy it at your local drugstore or pharmacy and it is very affordable, 💕 it Softlips Lip Balm
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon