BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Evelyn R.
Saint John
Very good and easy for on the go! Is always great to have on me and meets most expectations. Only complaint is that it doesn't hold moisture as long as i would personally like but other then that it is easy to apply and i would recommend to anyone needing something quick
Ashley R.
Harbour Grace
Purchased at: Walmart
These aren’t anything special, this price is great and the size is fantastic because you can throw it anywhere to have around. I’ve tried a few of their products and don’t love them but they work and do what they should. Just not my go to brand for lip balm.
Alexa H.
North Bay, ON
didn’t feel as though these were the most hydrating, and they slipped off the lips really quickly instead of sinking in and hydrating. though i️ love the scents & flavours of these, the quality just wasn’t there for me.
Stella |.
Newcastle kwazula natal
I really like this lip balm it has a great smell easy to apply I’ve been using this every since I was little my mom use to buy this for me and till today I still use it great price ! And very easy to find in supermarket
Poppy R.
Commercial street , Ystrad Mynach
I don’t buy this very often but I have used it a few times and it does make my lips really soft. I prefers a lip balm that was a slight tint, flavour or a tingle to it though personally so this would not be my first choice
Tori K.
It’s okay had a very waxy taste to it I find I’ve bought a couple different flavours nice packaging and small tube and very easy to apply cheap price but prob wouldn’t buy it again or recommend for someone to buy it
Asil M.
Windsor, ON
I loved this lip balm when I was a kid!! It's so smooth and soothing and totally does the job! I just wish they had these with a color tint, that way you get a little pigment/ color on your lips when you wear them!
Nika B.
Dubai, Silicon Oasis
Soft lips is super soft and my lips literally drink up the moisture. Its super moisturizing and feels luxurious on your lips. Soft lips have amazing scent variations! I will always be a fan of soft lips products.
Merily T.
Don’t think twice just buy the product. The smell is nice and flattering, works amazingly and isn’t expensive at all. Easy to use, easy to apply. I recommend it 100% and I would definitely buy it again some day.
Brittney M.
Dowling
I enjoy this product and the price isn’t too bad. I found it made my lips soft and I would repurchase. I found that it is a good every day lip balm but I don’t find it strong enough to repair very chapped lips.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon