BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Dawn B.
IRISHTOWN, NL
Soft lips does just that... keeps your lips soft and smooth.. I love that it makes your lips looks so good and with just enough shine.. I love the vanilla ones especially as I absolutely love anything that smells like vanilla.. a must have!!
Gemma B.
Love this product, I work 13 hour shifts and my lips tend to ger dry. This Keeps my lips softand moist throughout the day avoiding chapped/dry lips especially in this cold weather. Highly recommended.
Vanessa P.
Toronto, ON
Love soft lips lipbalm. I find it does leave your lips soft and moisturized. I also like the thin shape of it. Makes it easier to apply. I like the mint flavour, very refreshing. Would recommend to others.
Doreen S.
I've tried many lip balms but I especially like the soft lips lip balm. The price is reasonable and I liked the different flavors it comes in, as well as the fact that it has SPF 20. Works well to hydrate and moisturize dry, chapped lips.
Jul’s L.
LaSalle
3.6? It’s really OK. Not bad I’d say but not great. I feel like the product is really sitting on the lips but that’s pretty much it. It is soft tho, like realllllllly silky which is why i believe that it is not bad. Depends what you are looking for. You want your lips to be soft like angel wings? You will like it. You want you lips to be soft after a while of using? It is not the product for you.
🥀Sadia K.
This is my favourite lip balm, it's the one I generally stick to. While the amount of product you get isn't a lot, I love the different scents, and how it moisturizes my lips. There's a slight tingle when first applied for most of the scents it comes in, but its one that I find refreshing, it also lasts for a really long time. I always reach for this right before I apply a matte lip, to make sure my lips don't become dry, I'd definitely recommend this!
Serena M.
Whitby, ON
Not a fan of this product. The stick is extremely small, it drags across your lips and the tube breaks after a couple uses. I bought this lip balm when I couldn't find anything else and was in desperate need of a lip balm. I used this product maybe twice before it would stop spinning and give me product, and when it finally did product product, it would not spin back down. Would never re-purchase.
Tabisa M.
Cape Town
I am very much so OCD when it comes to my lips. I’m always looking for something that not only moisturises but also protects my lips from dryness and flakes. I’ve been using the soft lips balm for years now and it has always been good to me. It does not leave white marks on your lips and gives you a bit of a plump. It lasts long and is not too heavy on the lips as well.
Donna S.
Winnipeg, MB
I love Softlips Lip Balm. I find that all of them work really well. I like the cute size but they can be a little on the pricey side although I feel like the price of them has come down in the last few years. That being said I also feel like they are getting harder to find in stores which is disappointing.  Overall I recommend Soft Lips Lip Balms and Conditioners
Nataskie L.
love Softlips! I've tried many other lip balms, none of which have worked very well or irritated my skin, but I was so happy when I discovered Softlips. The 6 2-packs last me an entire year (assuming I don't lose them left and right) and I apply it many times a day so I'm not really sure why so many people seem to have an issue with running out after 30 seconds.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon