BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Dalia R.
This is the usual lip balm that you can go for. It's not very hydrating and long lasting. There's nothing special to it though it didn't meet my exspectaitions when it comes to hydrating and in my case I have very dry lips so it didn't work at all.
Chelsey H.
Moosomin
This is the best Chapstick I have ever used. It makes my lips feel so soft and repairs the damage almost instantly. I couldn't live without it. I usually find it at my local stores. Even though it is a bit pricey, it is so worth the money. I couldn't be without it.
Rebecca G.
Abbotsford, BC
Soft lips lip balm does exactly what it advertises - gives you soft lips. The product glides on your lips so smooth without the waxy feeling. It is decently priced for what you get. I like how the tube is long and skinny rather than shorter and stumpy because I find it easier not to lose!
Marina B.
Sherwood Park
Good product for the price, there are better chapsticks out there but this one is good for the price. Didn’t use very long before changing to a more expensive brand. Good flavours. Like that they come in packs of multiples. Makes lips feel soft
Tabatha M.
London
I absolutly love softlips. Of all the products out there this is the one i use the most. It is very long lasting. It meets my expectation and then some. It is very easy to apply and very easy to use. I have bought and will continue to buy this product again and again.
Cass C.
This product was okay, the initial feeling when it is on your lips makes them feel very soft and smooth. I did notice that it felt like it dried my lips out fairly fast and I was often reapplying. On the plus side it did smell amazing
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
It makes your lips unbelievably soft, I love it. It met my expectations because my lips tend to be dry during the winter. It doesn't last a drastic amount of time, I'd say 1-2 hours. I am a first time user and i would definitely buy again.
Kaeleigh E.
Vancouver, BC
This stuff is just okay for me. I like the thin small packaging it’s good for sticking in my purse. But I find it doesn’t keep my lips hydrated for long and the feel is a little waxy. The price is good though and in a pinch it does just fine!
SmileBlushContour M.
Johannesburg
This is a great product for dry and chapped lips, if your lips are sensitive I'd be careful because it can burn or cause a prickling sensation on your lips which may be unpleasant. Otherwise these smell amazing and moisturize well.
Mary S.
Halifax, NS
I like this product. Price point is good and simply put it works. No sticky film or residue goes on smooth and lasts a long time. Size of package in convient for the pocket at work . Will definitely buy again! Softlips Lip Balm
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon