BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Ashley C.
Chelmsford , ON
Nice on the lips but must reapply lots, I liked the smell. Not to greasy compared to other lip balms. Very easy to apply. Price is different in many places. Packing is simple but to the point, I would like more scents in this style! Would recommend to others!
Sarah P.
Innisfil, ON
Great hydrating lip balm, I would definitely purchase again. It’s slides around on the lips a little bit and is a thinner formula but that’s not necessarily a bad thing if it’s what you prefer. Goes on clear so it’s easy to apply and great for wearing to bed.
Melissa S.
London, ON
Soft lips has the same effect for me as chapstick - a lot of promise and poor performance. The plus is that these smell very delicious that you want to put them on your lips but it doesn’t do anything justice and requires a ton of reapplication to feel any relief.
Morgan S.
Cap-Aux-Meules
Love the packaging and the way the product feels, however it was lacking in performance. I do not feel that it gave me the moisture I was looking for, I`ve used this brand before and have been impressed with their products but this one fell short for me. Gives a nice shine and great for on the go girls looking for a natural but put together look.
Cailey A.
Kitchener, ON
Gets the job done for sure but it doesn’t wow me. Definitely very soft and creamy to apply but the tube is kind of small so I’m very prone to losing it. The applicator is kind of small too which makes it harder to apply but overall, moisturizes the lips well!
Mia L.
The product it’s self smells amazing and is in a small tube so it travel size and your can bring it with you everywhere. When you apply it on your lips the name is upholds soft lips I don’t know how but my lips feel so soft, but the only thing I didn’t like was how it broke and the chapstick won’t pop out of the container when I twist the bottom
Randi-Lee H.
Morinville, AB
I'm not crazy for this lip balm. It smells amazing and it's cute, chic, and compact for on the go, but it doesn't do much to sooth. I also find the small applicator actually scratched my lips when I put it on unless I push it out further than I actually need.
Zieta S.
Bloemfontein
Not that moisturizing and I didn’t like it very much. Not much product and it doesn’t last long . It smells nice though. It small and nice to fit into purse. I don’t really recommend it to anyone with very dry lips and looking for very moisturizing balm
shawnna l.
Purchased at: Amazon
Softlips is the main lip chap that I use in the winter season. Only chap stick that keeps my lips soft without feeling slimey or like I have too much product on my lips.
Wendy O.
This was my go to lip balm in the past. Loved how sleek the packaging was. Always went for the strawberry scented one! Carried at most drug stores; Shoppers Drug Mart, Rexall and Walmart. Would recommend for anyone who likes a minty sensation on lips.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon