BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Candace T.
Wyoming, ON
Love this lip balm, makes your lips feel really soft, definitely lives up to its name, excellent price, use this all the time, easy to carry around, would definitely recommend
Gina R.
Sherwood Park, AB
Purchased at: Walmart
Will use when I have nothing else on hand. Works great for a nice simple shine but is not very effective for soothing and repairing dry, chapped lips. Did not meet my expectations, would not buy again.
Alexandra H.
Whites Lake
I love soft lips. Raspberry was my favourite scent. This product is amazing. It smells fantastic and makes my lips so soft. I would definitely recommend, well worth the price.
Mackie S.
toronto
This worked pretty well for me! I enjoyed the packaging a lot and it was long lasting. Good value for price! Definitely easy to use and apply and would recommend to others! I will be repurchasing this!
Amanda N.
Softlips balm goes on so smoothly! It's light and NOT sticky or greasy on the lips...It makes your lips feel hydrated and smooth! I would definitely re-purchase this product!
Sara S.
Brampton
Purchased at: Target
I really like this lip chap it smells nice and makes my lips feel great. I think it is a good value for the price. Sometime if your lucky you can find it at the dollar store.
Lyndsey P.
Abbotsford , BC
These feel very nice going on, but I feel as though I have to reapply every 5 minutes because it disappears . Sometimes they leave a greasy residue and I don’t enjoy that
Alexandra R.
I have recently used this product and I didnt like it very much. It was just like another lip 'repair' product but worst. I just didnt like it. It didnt the job for me.
Miranda J.
Brooklyn, NS
These are pretty nice and I picked up a 3 pack because it was candy cane flavored. The scent is nice but I feel there are better lip balms out there for the same price.
Malin M.
Eidsvåg
I do not know how I actually feel about this, it’s not bad but I don’t know if it’s actually good either. It works I think. But it isn’t like mind blowing or anything.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon