BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Madison F.
Pitt meadows , BC
I have this lip balm in coconut and it is by far very good. It was quite cheap in the store and I got a value pack of 2 which made it even better. They have lasted me around 5 months which is very good for a chapstick
Jamie S.
Fraser Valley
This really leaves your lips softer than other drugstore found lip balm. My husband even doesn’t mind using it. It’s nice and thin so it’s not bulky in your pocket. Smells wonderful and lasts a while.
Danica B.
Winnipeg
Goes on slightly thick when applying. Although the size of the bottle is convenient for size when holding it is extremely inconvenient when trying to find such a skinny bottle when thrown in a purse
Tayler C.
scarborough
For me having healthy plump lips is a must and the only way to do that is to moisturize! This product is so gentle and has kind of an oily feeling without the oil, which makes it perfect for applying smoothly. I definitely reccomend this product and one of the benefits is its very affordable.
Kudzai T.
It's an excellent product. The only things is that isn't too small and gets lost easily and it's a bit expensive.i like the packaging,it's simple and smooth and it makes the product easy to distinguish.it feels good on the lips .
Mirlaine V.
Pierrefonds, QC
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this lip balm it really good at moisturizing my lips and it doesn't leave them dry after the product is gone. I've purchased this product so many time and even got my sister hooked on it she won't put anything else on her lips.
Heather W.
Morden
I find that soft lips makes my lips feel greesy and I don’t like it. I usually end up with a sore on my mouth from using this brand. The container is very convenient but not worth a sore on my mouth. I would not buy this again.
Kaitlin B.
Doesn’t work very well. You apply it, and it’s gone within a few minutes. I find it also breaks apart easily and leaves little chunks on my lips. The packaging is nice though, and it travels easy
Martina T.
Surrey, BC
I always pick these things up at the dollar store when I feel like I’m starting to get more chapped. Smells good but doesn’t have enough. If you’re like me I love to apply a lot of it. It’s great for the price you are paying.
Tina R.
woodstock
Feels nice on my lips. It doesent feel like I have to lick my lips all the time because I can’t even feel it. My lips stay nice and hydrated even on cold days where they would usually be dry. I would buy again, I fact I have.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon