BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Sierra H.
Seward, PA
I carry this with me in my wallet because the packaging is so convenient. It’s slim and fits in places other lip balms wouldn’t. It feels so great when you put it on, but it doesn’t feel like it lasts as long as some others.
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
I absolutely love these little lip balms! I continuously buy the vanilla flavor. These are perfect for at home or bringing with you to travel. They always moisturizes my lips for a long period of time. I highly recommend this for a chapstick
Courtney Q.
I use to be obsessed with this stuff. It’s not terrible, just not my favorite anymore. It doesn’t seem to moisturize as much as some other name brands, but the flavors are good. I’d rather it have a little bit of tint in it.
Rachael B.
I love this product! It has always moisturized my lips on the first go and I don’t have to constantly be putting it on. I also love that you can get it with a little sparkle and color as well as I hate the feel of lipstick.
Regan C.
I’ve been getting softlips for probably the past eight years or so. The vanilla smells so amazing and it glides onto your lips so effortlessly! And is small so it can fit anywhere. This will always be a go to favorite for me
ReeNee👑 G.
Compton
This product is great it keeps your lips very moist remove excessive skin on your lips to make them very smooth this product comes in many flavors &’ it has a beautiful glossy shine to it, I would really recommend it to others! Softlips Lip Conditioner😁
Sarah G.
I’ve used soft lips since high school which was over a decade ago. It’s super soothing to the lips. Cute little packaging. Leaves the lips soft for a good while after application. Super easy to carry around in your handbag
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
I was aad when these were discontinued for a while because they are the bomb! The packaging is really good, good price not too expensive it always meets my expectations i would recommend to others ! And i am a repeat costumers
Jennifer J.
Old bridge, NJ
They are inexpensive chopsticks, and honestly I love them. They work well, and help prevent chapped lips. Simple packaging and not bulky, unless you get the cubes. (But even then they aren't as bulky as the egg style ones)
Paige B.
Greenville , OH
This little package has a big punch! I love this lip balm. It’s pretty, you can get them with different lip tints if you want a little extra on your lips . And it also made my lips tingle like the ones with medicine in it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon