BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Caitlin P.
Maple ridge , BC
This chapstick is great, definitely conditions the lips and makes them smoother. however, for me I like products that burn when they are really chapped so I know they are working.
Nethania P.
Tucson, AZ
I like the product design. I like that the Softlips Lip Balm comes in a skinny tube and I really enjoy the suttle pink lid and white frame. The chapstick goes on very smooth. I dont buy this chapstick as much due to a bump in price compared to the original chapstick brand.
shawnda T.
st. jhon's
Purchased at: Walmart
Makes your lips tingle, as well as its slim so you can put it anywhere. The down side of this is where it's so small tale forever to put on my lips were there bigger then average
Shariska L.
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Oh I love this product, it’s so soft and silky on the lips and extremely moisturizing, I always have one of these in my handbag and they smell lovely also, you can buy it at your local drugstore or pharmacy and it is very affordable, 💕 it Softlips Lip Balm
Nikkie P.
Twyford, Banbury
This is a fabulous handy product to pop in your bag for on the go lip emergencies. It is great value, easy to use. The vanilla one smells delicious and it leaves your lips soft and beautiful. It’s available in boots and Superdrug, as well as some supermarkets.
Ashley C.
Chelmsford , ON
Nice on the lips but must reapply lots, I liked the smell. Not to greasy compared to other lip balms. Very easy to apply. Price is different in many places. Packing is simple but to the point, I would like more scents in this style! Would recommend to others!
Sarah P.
Innisfil, ON
Great hydrating lip balm, I would definitely purchase again. It’s slides around on the lips a little bit and is a thinner formula but that’s not necessarily a bad thing if it’s what you prefer. Goes on clear so it’s easy to apply and great for wearing to bed.
Melissa S.
London, ON
Soft lips has the same effect for me as chapstick - a lot of promise and poor performance. The plus is that these smell very delicious that you want to put them on your lips but it doesn’t do anything justice and requires a ton of reapplication to feel any relief.
Morgan S.
Cap-Aux-Meules
Love the packaging and the way the product feels, however it was lacking in performance. I do not feel that it gave me the moisture I was looking for, I`ve used this brand before and have been impressed with their products but this one fell short for me. Gives a nice shine and great for on the go girls looking for a natural but put together look.
Cailey A.
Kitchener, ON
Gets the job done for sure but it doesn’t wow me. Definitely very soft and creamy to apply but the tube is kind of small so I’m very prone to losing it. The applicator is kind of small too which makes it harder to apply but overall, moisturizes the lips well!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon