BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Julia M.
Greenville
Purchased at: Walgreens
Third balm is great for everyday use to keep my lips smooth and moisturized. I have very dry lips in the winter and this is a go-to.
Courtney S.
Spokane
Purchased at: Walgreens
Enjoy this lip balm brand soft lips never fails to amaze me ! Great for putting moisture back into having soft lips
Enedina L.
Harvard
I absolutly love it!    Makes my lips so soft and smells amazing! The packaging is so cute and it's easy to store!! Ive purchased this myltiple times, it's my go to. So effective when I want soft lips!! I will definitely purchase again!
Emily M.
Wilton
Purchased at: Walmart
The slim packaging is perfect to keep handy in a pocket or small hand bag. Product is silky smooth and leaves lips feeling healthy, moisturized and with a beautiful natural glow. Offers protection from cold weather or sun exposure.
skeletor D.
Portland
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice! Super soft, and super nice smelling! I don't usually venture too far out of my usual brands but I really like this!
Meschelle S.
Cedar Park, TX
I've always liked the soft lips chapsticks, mostly because of the aesthetic. The product itself isn't bad, but it no longer my go to chapstick. I do think the design/look of the product is appealing, because it looks more delicate and feminine, but I also think it tends to run out quicker than others.
Alisen N.
Van Etten
It did nothing to actually help with my dry cracked lips. I definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.
Brittany S.
Layton
This product worked, I just never think of it as the go to lip balm that I must use. It had a nice smell and the container is small, so it's good for a purse.
Giulia M.
Windsor
Literally the only things I like about this chapstick is the container, how its long and skinny instead of short and fat like other chapsticks. I also like the smell of the chapsticks that Softlips produce. Their vanilla is unmatched by other scented chapsticks. But as for being a chapstick and helping chapped lips, this is the worst I've used. It feels great only when you put it on, it 10 minutes you need to re-apply and your lips feel worse than before you used the chapstick. It dries the heck out of my lips. I only really buy this if the drugstore is out of my medical chapsticks and I'm desperate. Sometimes I'll buy it if I don't even need chapstick but want a little glow because it's cheap.
Wow oh wow . This is my ultimate favorite lip balm.  It smells amazing and it makes my lips soo soft because of how well it moisturizers your lips . The packaging is good and the product is high quality. The tube is a little thin but overall I Just love softlips.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon