BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Isa B.
Durban
This product is quite small, which was my only problem. It's super great on the lips, and you don't have to constantly reapply buut, it doesn't last very long for those like me who like keeping their lips looking great.
The product is great though and functional.
Aziza B.
Toronto, ON
I used this when I was high school (which was YEARS ago). I remember this making my lips feel smooth but I think it might be discontinued in Canada because I randomly stopped seeing it on the shelves and switched to another brand.
Rosa L.
Ancaster
I like the soft lip brand, any sense will do! My son has really dry lips especially in the winter, he needs a lip balm or he is miserable! These are really hydrating and are not too greasy. He enjoys these especially the vanilla.
Gabriela G.
Miami
Love this stuff!! These are hard to find in stores. My favorite chapstick. The SPF really works and last a long time. The vanilla is my favorite and it is hard to find individually packaged without another flavor added with it.
Kelly Z.
Burns Lake , BC
Hated soft lips. I found it never helped my chapped lips and did nothing to soothe the pain. In a pinch this product works but it’s not at the top of my list for chapstick products. I personally wouldn’t recommend this product
Laura R.
Although I don’t often reach for my soft lips lip balms anymore, they were always a great product for me as an everyday lip balm no matter what my lip issues were. Very nice easy to use packaging and they all smell delicious!
Kourt K.
This was literally what it says makes your lips soft really nice hydrating product for your lips its also super long lasting even when drinking and eating.
Definitely recommend and I will definitely buy again
Melissa O.
Edmonton, AB
This used to be my go to lip conditioner. I haven’t seen them very much in my favorite drug store so I’ve grabbed their brands but I always buy one of the soft lips everytime I see them. Love the price and love how they feel
Kat I.
Darguina
love the product very much
It is very cool and very effective. I advise you to try it and you will not regret it. I have a good feeling
And I felt the result of magnificencelove the product very much
And I felt the result of magnificence
Evelyn R.
Saint John
Very good and easy for on the go! Is always great to have on me and meets most expectations. Only complaint is that it doesn't hold moisture as long as i would personally like but other then that it is easy to apply and i would recommend to anyone needing something quick
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon