BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kirsten E.
Tombstone
Purchased at: Walgreens
Does the job well enough, I do wish it had more of a sheen to it so it could be used as a glossy lip balm, it seems to soak into lips nicely though.
Diana H.
Muskegon
Purchased at: Walmart
My lips feel great after using this product. It hydrates without being super greasy or heavy on the lips. I can put this on and still wear any of my lipsticks.
Christi H.
Chandler
respironics went on smooth however did not stay with me and the packaging and the amount of product that's given in the packaging just wasn't sufficient for my use during winter and Autumn months
Chyanne M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This leaves your lips feeling super soft. A couple applications and you feel a great bit of difference. It gets the job done well. Good quality and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend for dry lips
Shelby H.
Eureka
Purchased at: CVS
This is a good daily maintenance lip balm for when you don’t have any serious chapped lips but just light dryness!
Rachel Y.
Kirkland, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love soft lips! It is small and just the right amount of scent. I do feel like it comes off after just a bit and I have to reapply multiple times a day, but it is worth it because it’s a great chapstick. Much better than blistex and other cheap chapsticks.
SiMya J.
Denver
This product wasn’t really good or bad. It gets the job done but isn’t very memorable doesn’t do any special for my lips. That was my first time getting the product but I don’t think I would buy again.
Georgia N.
Cumberland, MD
I use this and the tinted version of this product during the winter and it definitely makes my lips smooth.  I actually love the tinted version more so I would stick with that one and not the plain one in the future but not everyone wants a tint to their balm.  I would buy this again as I like the feeling of my lips when I use it.
Kimmy W.
Cassville
I would recommend it to friends and others for moisturizing lips and to prevent chapped lips, yes it met my expectations.
Aly M.
San Andreas
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells nice and leaves your lips soft for a little bit, but found myself needed to reapply in 30 minutes or so.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon