BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Betty E.
Lakemont
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great product that makes my lips feel soft and i dont lick it off like i do chapstick but it has a low melting point and melts to easy in my pockets so i dont use it much.
Chrissy Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great for chapped lips and maintaining softer lips after treatment. Easy to open—however difficult ti find in a large purse due to the slim/small size.
Joanie B.
I like the small tube. I feel like I have more control over where the product goes (i.e. not all over my lips and face😁) Great flavors also!
Amy M.
I feel like product made my  lips really soft and smooth at first but dried them out more though out the day. I would find myself have to reapply so many times. I wanted to like this more than I did.
Brandie B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Didn’t last that long but great while it did. Expensive for a lip balm. Size is convenient
Mads N.
Byron
Purchased at: Target
I honestly did not see a difference with the product. It felt weightless on my lips and the smell/taste was pleasant but I really don’t think it did anything. I wouldn’t recommend it - especially because of the price. The packaging is cute but not that cute
Alyson E.
Le Roy
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely hydrates my lips and very moisturizing! Also such a great little gift for someone!
Jacqueline E.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
This lip balm leaves a waxy and dry build up on my lips after using. I usually don’t use lip balm and choose a gloss instead, but bought this because of the packaging. I wouldn’t choose this product again.
Sarah R.
Purchased at: Target
This is a good unassuming lip balm for cold winter months. The price point is usually pretty good on this product as well.
Veronia M.
Purchased at: ULTA
What can I say other than amazingggg!!! My lips are so soft. Smells so good and give you a cute hint of color on your lips.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon