BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
 I like the liquid feel love this product it is highly moisturizing     The slim casing makes it easy to fit into your pocket during the summer    I wish the product lasted a bit longer on my lips
Jackie S.
Burlington, Ky
I only give this product stars because it doesn’t last long. When you first put it on it is great! But after about 15-20 minutes it’s already off your lips and you have to reapply. There are definitely better products out there.
Kierra B.
Softlips was just okay. Works almost like any other lipstick. I do like the slinderness of the chapstick makes it easy to put it in you purse, backpack or pocket.
Miller B.
Chattanooga , TN
Great lip balm, but felt like it melted down too fast. The tube was perfect for those who like to carry their lip balm in their pocket. However, because of the size, I feel like it didn’t last very long. Overall, great product!
Emily H.
Baraboo
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love the Softlips Lip Balm collection. The balm itself is very moist. I do wish the applicators had more product, but on the other hand, they are very cost friendly.
Anai 💕.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Really go product if you want to be on a budget. I love this Softlips lip balm because it is a good size with a great amount of product and it is good on the lips 👄 it is super nice wen it is cold outside and u apply this to your lips it treats your lips to stay nice
Jenifer W.
Somerset
Purchased at: ULTA
You have to reapply this product multiple times in the day. It is gentle and smells great. The price is at good value. I’ve used this product a few times. I wouldn’t mind others to try it , that’s if you don’t mind reapplying.
Joanie C.
El Paso, TX
This one is great for a formula that moisturizes without any scent to it. It’s not too expensive and is effective at moisturizing without leaving any buildup. The packaging is the same sleek packaging as the others from this line.
Lisa P.
Moore
Purchased at: Walmart
This lip balm, to me, was too slippery and tended to not stick around for very long. So I caught myself subconsciously taking it out and putting it in and that was a sign that it was not working,for me, and I decided to change
baby 🐖.
I love this stuff. My mom gave it to me for a gift for my birthday. I love chap stick and this is amazing. It made my lips soft. They didnt feel slimy like with other brands. Also, i thought it stayed on longer tha some other chap sticks i own. Very nice smell also.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon