BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Emily H.
Salt Lake City
Purchased at: Rite Aid
It’s decent, but there’s many other better products out there that I like to use. I expected a little more from this product since I’ve heard good things about it.
Niemah H.
This was my favorite lip balm in high school. I loved the different flavors and scents. More importantly it acting moisturized my lips.
Jessica♡ J.
Peoria
Purchased at: Walmart
I do recommend soft lips! If you can't stand that menthol-like feel and smell but still need an equal like comfort to soothe your lips, soft lips is a great alternative! I purchase every duo pack I find (I'm always losing them..).
Alisen N.
Van Etten
It did nothing to actually help with my dry cracked lips. I definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.
Marisa L.
east lansing
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the smell and the way it feels. The packaging is unlike most chapsticks. It makes your lips softer than ever before
Nichole H.
Greenwood, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
HATE THIS PRODUCT. The tiny thing just doesn’t cover very well and you have to really layer it on, which wouldn’t be a problem but it has such a horrible smell. I think it’s suppose to be vanilla but it’s more chemical smelling. NOPE
Autumn S.
North Platte
Purchased at: Walmart
This orginal soft lips is great to wear while your doing your makeup prepping the lips to put on your lipstick or gloss. They make this super easy to use and it doesn't get sticky!
Kaleigh H.
Baytown, TX
My daily lip balm in high school, and still in my collection over ten years later! You know they’re doing something right! I love the vanilla one, but there’s also a soft mint that is great too. Very slender packaging that fits nicely in even a small purse or clutch.
Logan R.
Fairport
Purchased at: Walgreens
Felt suuuuuuper nice on my lips, made them feel slippery so not my favorite but made them very soft
Jackie K.
Spokane Valley, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a big fan of this chapstick. It is very thin and easy for me to lose. Plus, the size of awkward to use on your lips, often feel the plastic touching. Although, the application of product is substandard, the product itself is good. Leaves my lips feeling moist and shiny.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon