BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Shelby H.
Eureka
Purchased at: CVS
This is a good daily maintenance lip balm for when you don’t have any serious chapped lips but just light dryness!
Rachel Y.
Kirkland, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love soft lips! It is small and just the right amount of scent. I do feel like it comes off after just a bit and I have to reapply multiple times a day, but it is worth it because it’s a great chapstick. Much better than blistex and other cheap chapsticks.
SiMya J.
Denver
This product wasn’t really good or bad. It gets the job done but isn’t very memorable doesn’t do any special for my lips. That was my first time getting the product but I don’t think I would buy again.
Kimmy W.
Cassville
I would recommend it to friends and others for moisturizing lips and to prevent chapped lips, yes it met my expectations.
Aly M.
San Andreas
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells nice and leaves your lips soft for a little bit, but found myself needed to reapply in 30 minutes or so.
Cynthia R.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s not my go-to product. It’s average for me. It gentle on my lips, but I prefer chapstick. The packaging is alright. I would use this if I couldn’t find my other lip balms. The flavoring is what I didn’t like with this product.
Verano G.
Lancaster
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the smell and how it feels ! But I do think there is room for improvement on the actual benefits it’s supposed to give you , I feel as though my lips were still chapped after using . But still a good product
Ashley J.
Delray Beach, FL
this is a great inexpensive lip balm.  while it does not do anything particularly special it does the job of keeping your lips hydrated and smooth.  i used to be addicted to this when i was in highschool and college and will still pick up a pack every once and a while when at target or the drugstore.  i would recommend for anyone wanting a basic lip balm/product.
DeLisa W.
Dundalk, MD
These are affordable and very soft without any offensive taste. The packaging is pretty standard for drugstore lip balm products. I usually like the strawberry flavor. It is very good for preventing chapped lips. I would buy again. I usually leave lip gloss in many places, so I like multiple packs.
Gary H.
Nixa
In general I like Soft Lips.  They are silky smooth and make the lips feel wonderful.  I don't know they they have the lasting power as some other brands but I think they are good none the less.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon