BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Hannah B.
Shrewsbury
I liked it a lot. It was smooth and hydrating with a nice smell. I am a repeat user. I really enjoy the vanilla scent. Just make sure it’s not too hot or it’ll melt,
katrina k.
Overland Park, KS
This product made my lips feel so soft. As soon as I put it on, my lips felt so hydrated and soft. It doesn't have a sticky feeling like a lot of other lip balms. This is definitely a must have especially for the winter season. The smell is also amazing, it smells like vanilla!
Vivian T.
Los Angeles, CA
These products are so nostalgic to me because I grew up using Softlips! So, to be honest, I bought them for nostalgia sake, but they are not the best at moisturizing. I do feel that these lip balms make my lips feel even more dry and cracked than before I used it at all.
Kyala B.
Wagoner
Goes on really smooth and makes your lips feel great.  The only thing I would say negative is that I wish it lasted longer.
Kirstee M.
Purchased at: Walmart
There’s something fun about the skinny little tube that is so satisfying. I like how cute this packaging is, and it gets the job done! I like the soft vanilla smell and flavor.
Edie D.
Verona, PA
This is a slender version of a lip balm.  It fits in my purse with my other lipsticks.  I apply it throughout the day by itself or over lipstick.  I also keep it on my desk, fits in my calendar holder.  It seems to be easily absorbed and is not messy.  Sometimes I use it in place of lip gloss.
Evelina K.
Purchased at: Target
I love the thin packaging of this lip balm,it’s so compact and fits anywhere. It has a super gentle smooth consistency and feels amazing on the lips. It’s helps to make them instantly feel smoother!
member-a28ba
Purchased at: Walgreens
Always loved the product. Keeps lips hydrated and smooth without feeling caked on. Helps protect against the cold wind when outside in the winter.
cassandra z.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It does moisturize well ,but I feel I have to constantly reapply It. Wouldn't be a go to for the winter though.
jaepea K.
I'm not the best fan of this. I use to use this in Highschool...a while back. But I find it isn't as moisturizing as other brands so I stopped using it. The smell is so good though! I might just get it again for the smell!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon