BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Lexi P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Soft lips vanilla lip balm is my favorite chapstick I have ever used! It’s hard to find them in most stores today, which is a shame. But whenever I see this at a store I buy it right away
Alyssa G.
Durand, MI
Purchased at: Target
I like the tingle of this and the slight flavor to it. It seems to work fairly well, a little pricey but it seems to last a while so that’s ok. This always reminds me of my sister. I like the shape of the container
Erica S.
Justus
Purchased at: CVS
Love all softlips products ! Makes my lips super soft ! Not too waxy and always smells great !
Will continue to buy as long as it's around !
Abril l.
el paso
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazing brand love the packaging ,how thin and slick it is! Fits anywhere and it’s so easy to apply delivering amazing results
Samantha M.
kent ohio
Purchased at: Walgreens
Lip balm really does keep my lips soft and smelling amazing. It does have a good value, doesn’t cost very much, really gentle, and very effective. Chapstick I use often. Anyone who needs an extra kick in softer lips should use soft lips lip balm in my personal preferance.
Jessica♡ J.
Peoria
Purchased at: Walmart
I do recommend soft lips! If you can't stand that menthol-like feel and smell but still need an equal like comfort to soothe your lips, soft lips is a great alternative! I purchase every duo pack I find (I'm always losing them..).
Shuchi S.
Baltimore, MD
This is a nice product but the applicator is small and sometimes I feel like I am reapplying it many times.
Miranda O.
You can never seem to find SoftLips on the shelves of stores anymore which is incredibly disappointing. The formula is always gentle and effective. SoftLips has never disappointed me. I will always invest in SoftLips. I've been using SoftLips since I can remember.
Gisell V.
Purchased at: CVS
It is good but I would want a little color for I can also where it out. But if you want hydration and more than you should get this.
B💋 L.
Swansea, IL
This used to be my go to when I was younger.  I used to have almost every scent possible.  I don't really buy this as much as I purchase their competitors.  Its just not for me. But everyone is different.  I wont say no to it.  Its just not my first choice.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon