BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Samantha J.
San Jose, CA
Softlips has been my go to for years! This balm smells and tastes  super yummy without that weird artificial chemical smell/taste. It doesnt leave a sticky residue that never seems to dry like other balms. Just leaves my lips feeling protected and moisturized.
Dalena N.
San Antonio, TX
These really didn’t stand out to me too much. I do really enjoy the smell, and I think it does it’s job. However I do not enjoy how small the tube is. My lips are a little bit bigger, and so it actually takes me a while to drag this small lip balm all over my lips. Maybe if they made it in a regular sized tube instead of their usual smaller/thinner tube I would like it more but I don’t think I would get these again.
Adrianne M.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This stuff is your average lip balm. I don’t find that it works any better or worse than anything else. The reason I like to carry this on-the-go, is because it’s much slimmer than other brands, so it’s a good space saver when traveling or when you don’t have much purse or pocket room.
Amy H.
Oroville
It didn't even help to protect my lips. I would have to reaply every couple of minutes, not very affective for me. I would not buy a again.
Shuchi S.
Baltimore, MD
This is a nice product but the applicator is small and sometimes I feel like I am reapplying it many times.
Lindsay B.
Ansonia , CT
Purchased at: Walmart
The only thing I did not like is that the applicator is super tiny. The ball point for your lip doesn’t fit the size of your lip so I have to go over a few times and layer up. I like the formula I just think it could be bigger in the width department.
Courtney S.
St Petersburg, FL
I haven’t used this in years. I did always enjoy the skinny tube. However, this only provided temporary relief and almost made my lips more chapped after? Sticking to blistex.
Eliz P.
6322 Edgehurst Dr
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was a decent lip balm. It wasn't amazing, but it definitely wasn't awful at all. I suffer from severe chapped lips, and this balm helped, but it didn't soothe my lips as much as I was hoping. It also never fully sank in, and I kept feeling the balm on my lips even after I had it on for 30 mins. If you only wear lip balm, that isn't a drawback, but I wasn't able to wear any long wearing lip sticks because the balm would break them up. I feel that I only use this for my no makeup days, or for my very light makeup days. It's a good balm, but there are better ones out there.
Great for your lips! Love the feel! Would definitely use again. Super gentle to the touch. Always keep one in my bag. Reasonably priced great value. Met all expectations.
Jaclyn T.
Glendale
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this balm, and have forgotten about it! I think it’s effective especially keeping your lips soft and moisturized.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon