BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Vivian T.
Los Angeles, CA
These products are so nostalgic to me because I grew up using Softlips! So, to be honest, I bought them for nostalgia sake, but they are not the best at moisturizing. I do feel that these lip balms make my lips feel even more dry and cracked than before I used it at all.
Kirstee M.
Purchased at: Walmart
There’s something fun about the skinny little tube that is so satisfying. I like how cute this packaging is, and it gets the job done! I like the soft vanilla smell and flavor.
Edie D.
Verona, PA
This is a slender version of a lip balm.  It fits in my purse with my other lipsticks.  I apply it throughout the day by itself or over lipstick.  I also keep it on my desk, fits in my calendar holder.  It seems to be easily absorbed and is not messy.  Sometimes I use it in place of lip gloss.
Evelina K.
Purchased at: Target
I love the thin packaging of this lip balm,it’s so compact and fits anywhere. It has a super gentle smooth consistency and feels amazing on the lips. It’s helps to make them instantly feel smoother!
member-a28ba
Purchased at: Walgreens
Always loved the product. Keeps lips hydrated and smooth without feeling caked on. Helps protect against the cold wind when outside in the winter.
cassandra z.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It does moisturize well ,but I feel I have to constantly reapply It. Wouldn't be a go to for the winter though.
jaepea K.
I'm not the best fan of this. I use to use this in Highschool...a while back. But I find it isn't as moisturizing as other brands so I stopped using it. The smell is so good though! I might just get it again for the smell!
Savannah H.
Haleyville
Purchased at: Walmart
I haven’t used this product in a long while, but i would love to start using it again. It made my lips incredibly soft, i used it a lot in cheerleading & softball and It was perfect.
Jessica A.
I would recommend using softlips. For me I didn't think it was very expensive, and it kept my lips moisturized for a good period of time. It seems to glide right one your lips. If your looking for something to keep your lips moisturized for a period of time.. try this
Gisell V.
Purchased at: CVS
It is good but I would want a little color for I can also where it out. But if you want hydration and more than you should get this.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon