BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Tracy C.
Cleora
This is a great product for your lips keeps them from cracking and peeling plus gives a little shine to them
there are a few different colors and selections to try so you can find the right one of your choice
yes I would by this product again
LaQueasha A.
Sebring, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great product. You can take this anywhere. The packaging in sleek. Soft lips does exactly what is says, it keeps the lips soft.
Lakota C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very useful during the winter for your chapped lips and rehydrating for the winter. I use it when I do my makeup
Amber T.
Dublin, CA
These tubes are small so the lack of product is not a good thing. The smell is vanilla but not a nice luxe vanilla. And their size makes them easy to lose. I just generally don’t like anything about this balm it didn’t moisturize and dried me out.
☆ c.
Purchased at: Walgreens
these are okay they don’t work that well busy they will do if i’m in dire need of chapstick
erin s.
Purchased at: Target
Soft lips is one of my favorite chapticks! I love that the chapstick is thin & tall, you can take it with you anywhere!
Sherry H.
I thought the product was nice! It looks good on my lips. I like the size of it. It fits really well in my purse!!
Rhonda F.
Edwardsville , IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Makes my lips feel soft and moisturized. Easily fits in side pocket of my purse and shape makes it easy to get out.
Kelley L.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love the feel of this on my lips. It has a pleasant taste as well. I wish it lasted longer, I find myself reapplying more often than I'd like.
shanna i.
Halethorpe
Purchased at: CVS
Great size for my purse or pocket very affordable moisturizing and great for under or over any lip sticks or lip liners
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon