BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Karlie H.
Paragould
Purchased at: Walmart
It was just okay! Not a big fan of this chapstick. It did leave my lips soft but it’s a very small tube and it will not last long. I did not like the scents it came in either. I probably will not buy it again.
♡ H.
Oakwood, OH
Purchased at: Target
I’m a long time soft lips fan! It’s one of my go to lip balms, as it always gets the job done! Lips feeling gross and chapped, just throw soft soft lips on them to make them feel soft and smooth again.
Charissa S.
Ashland
Purchased at: Target
I love this product. I find the packaging sleek and easy to throw in any bags, it leaves your lips soft.
Christine W.
Suffolk County
Purchased at: Walgreens
Product has a great scent. It is a little too soft and slides off your lips. Works good when just applied.
Katelyn H.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best lip balm! Really helps hydrate your lips and the price is cheap. It’s a thinner stick but it does it’s job and smells amazing! You usually get two in a pack! I highly recommend this ! I’ve always had a hard time finding a good lip balm until this .
Mariah P.
Toms Brook
Purchased at: CVS
Smells great and doesn’t need reapplied too often. I love the small, discrete packaging too
Autumn S.
North Platte
Purchased at: Walmart
This orginal soft lips is great to wear while your doing your makeup prepping the lips to put on your lipstick or gloss. They make this super easy to use and it doesn't get sticky!
Evely M.
Whiting
The product was a little too dense and it worked while I continuously used it however if I didn't use it for a single day my lips would get cracked. I was a first time user and won't buy it again unless it gets a new formula. I would not recommend it to others.
Sierra H.
Purchased at: CVS
I enjoy this lip balm. Doesn’t overpower me with flavor and the price is good. Overall it feels nice
Brittany T.
Overland Park, KS
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this product because I LOVE chapstick and it was in the checkout isle! It has a very soft texture and goes on so nicely, that being said I don’t feel like it stays on long and I’m constantly having to reapply it! Overall it’s a decent product!!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon