BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Andrea L.
San Jose, CA
I really like this lip balm, and it is one of my go-to products. The consistency of the balm is great, and it leaves my lips feeling great right away. It’s a great everyday moisturizer for my lips. The tinted versions are great, too.
Darline M.
Charlotte, NC
Truly one of the best lip balms out there! Makes your lips super smooth. Such a good value for the price! Definitely exceeded my expectations for chapstick. I purchased mine at a Walgreens and I would totally go back and buy it again!
Cassandra N.
Great Falls, MT
This is one of many brands of chapstick that I use. I keep my Softlips stick in my purse to have on hand when dry lips attack. I purchased it at the Walmart store bc it is decently priced and was available when I needed a new stick.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Soft lips was always a favorite of mine when I was younger. The size is very easy to fit into pockets or purses and the scent is light but nice leaves lips very smooth. I don’t see this brand as often as I used to but it’s still around.
Baylee W.
Aptos, CA
Purchased at: Target
The formula is a little wet/slippery and feels like I need to reapply often. I like the fragrance and it’s a great space saver as it is about the size of a piece of chalk. It’s definitely worth throwing in your makeup bag as a back up, but not as an everyday/go to lip balm.
Allison K.
This is the only softlips product I have tried and I loved it. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a good lip product though. I wish I could try more of the softlips products. I've only tried this one. I would definitely buy it again though.
Zoe L.
Love love love! This is one of my favorites when my lips crack, as soon as I put it on I swear I can feel the moisture penetrate my skin. <3 and still less than $2 per tube, it can’t be beat, especially not as far as value for price
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
I like this balm, it fits very well in my pockets, jackets, purses, without taking up too much room. I love the smell of it but I don't think the balm has much effect to my lips. But I'll still continue to be a long time user.
Lindsey S.
East Meadow, NY
This product applies smoothly to the lips. It’s is hydrating and conditioning and easy to travel with. It leaves your lips feeling moisturized. I’ve only purchased this product once but will definitely purchase again. I️ really like how soft and light this feels on my lips.
Sheila M.
I've always seen this brand when shopping in target but was hesitant on how the quality would be. This is BY FAR one of the best lip balms that I have ever used!!! Super super affordable! The way it instantly soothes dry lips is out of this world! It's my new staple piece.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon