BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Morgan J.
Avon, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
I really think this is a great product. I’ve definitely been using it for awhile now. I will rebuy once I run out!!! This product will be good for you if you have dry lips especially during the winter!!!
Hannah G.
South Salem, OH
This is amazing product especially when you have chapped lips. It’s so convenient when your out and about!
Rachel K.
Amity
Super silky with a smooth application. Soft texture but doesnt melt when kept in pocket. Gentle on lips. Have bought multiple times, a trusty go to for uncolored lip moisturizing
Jessica C.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
soft lips brand keeps my lips soft all day. The tube is very thin and will easily fit inside your pocket or purse. The product is very smooth and glides so easily onto the lips. The variety of flavors also makes it more fun to shop for.
Marcella T.
Metairie, LA
Purchased at: CVS
I love this stuff!! It’s so much better than other lip balms, this actually conditions my lips and has a good taste! I have the vanilla and the watermelon ones, they do the job GOOD and have a great taste! I have repurchases these a few times!
Everything N.
Denver
Purchased at: Walmart
This work good but did need to reapply a lot . It’s ok for everyday use it is very soft and silky smooth.Thats what I like the best.the package is small and easy to take with you.The tube is kinda small though
Kim C.
Canal Winchester
Love this lip balm! It makes my lips very soft and smooth. It's great for keeping lips moisturized and protected from the sun and cold weather. Soft Lips is a great price point and is affordable for everyone! Soft Lips has a wide selection of flavors along with options for clear or tinted. It's the best!
Angela C.
Vista, CA
I love this collection and by far baby lips is the best lip balm! One thing though ya'll should totally bring back the limited editions! it could be like all limited edition come back in style!! Especially the pinked I didn't know about it till after
Courtney S.
Irwin, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
It didnt really keep my lips feeling smooth and they still cracked. It felt like oil sitting on my lips that wouldn't sink in
Ashley  .
Lansing, MI
Purchased at: CVS
I use this right after I shower, before I plan to put on lipstick. It isn't overly thick so it's just about gone by the time I want to apply my makeup!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon