BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
skeletor D.
Portland
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice! Super soft, and super nice smelling! I don't usually venture too far out of my usual brands but I really like this!
Briana N.
West Melbourne
This is my absolute FAVORITE chapstick ever! I use it everyday, it's so soft and gentle on my lips. It does leave them tingly but it works sososo well! I put it on before my matte lipsticks and it keeps my life moisturized all day. 100% recommend
Ashly R.
johnston
Feels kind of weird on my lips, balls up a bit! Miniatures ok, not my first choice of balms.
Anju S.
dekalb
Purchased at: Amazon
This is just amazing and how it smoothly works on my lips making them super smooth. ❤️ My lips are always dry and cracked causing me to have a habit of lip biting all the time but this lip balm has helped to have such a soft smooth lips.
Kyala B.
Wagoner
Goes on really smooth and makes your lips feel great.  The only thing I would say negative is that I wish it lasted longer.
Regina H.
This lip balm did everything it said it would! It moisturized my chapped lips even through several cups of coffee and even my morning run. I keep one in my purse, desk drawer, car and by my bed. Will never be without it especially during the cold, dry winter months!
melanie m.
Streamwood
Super soft made lips feel amazing! I was really happy and genuinely super excited when I first bought it , I loved the packaging really detailed and super cute for any age. Perfect gift for any friends or family. I would totally buy it again and recommend it to everyone
Katie K.
Purchased at: Walmart
The softlips balm is perfectly pocket size for eazy travel. The small size doesn’t effect the how well it works. You can twist for more chapstick and it lasts a long time. I personally don’t like the vanilla flavor but they have multiple options.
Meghan W.
Athol
Purchased at: Target
I’m a fan! I’ve used this for years, it makes my lips so smooth and silky while being gentle. The formula has evolved over the years as of recent I haven’t had to reapply a million times. I would definitely recommend to others.
Chrissy Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great for chapped lips and maintaining softer lips after treatment. Easy to open—however difficult ti find in a large purse due to the slim/small size.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon