BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Chelsea B.
I love this product! It always makes my lips extra soft and also keeps them drying out.
Courtney C.
This product is small and compact perfect for on the go or to use on that one dry spot!
Jill I.
Purchased at: Walmart
They are OK as a lip product but not one of my favorites. I don’t like the small tube.
Sarah C.
Gentry
This is cute and smells great but it doesn’t work super well. I have to reapply often.
Mikayla G.
Stockton, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Although it strings a little it’s one of my favorite and it’s fits in my wallet easily
Amanda S.
Chillicothe, OH
One of my favorite. Small enough to carry in my pocket. It leaves my lips soft feeling
Norma E.
Waco
Great product for cheap! Super soft on lips. I love this product so much! Must try it
Nicole D.
Super soft and smells and has a wonderful flavor ! This is highly reccomendable! 5/5
member-4cb9d
I have like 6 of these just laying around the shimmer they put on my lips are amazing
Caitlyn B.
peru
Good product but didn’t feel as if it kept them moisturized for as long as I’d like.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon