BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Regina H.
This lip balm did everything it said it would! It moisturized my chapped lips even through several cups of coffee and even my morning run. I keep one in my purse, desk drawer, car and by my bed. Will never be without it especially during the cold, dry winter months!
melanie m.
Streamwood
Super soft made lips feel amazing! I was really happy and genuinely super excited when I first bought it , I loved the packaging really detailed and super cute for any age. Perfect gift for any friends or family. I would totally buy it again and recommend it to everyone
Katie K.
Purchased at: Walmart
The softlips balm is perfectly pocket size for eazy travel. The small size doesn’t effect the how well it works. You can twist for more chapstick and it lasts a long time. I personally don’t like the vanilla flavor but they have multiple options.
Meghan W.
Athol
Purchased at: Target
I’m a fan! I’ve used this for years, it makes my lips so smooth and silky while being gentle. The formula has evolved over the years as of recent I haven’t had to reapply a million times. I would definitely recommend to others.
Chrissy Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great for chapped lips and maintaining softer lips after treatment. Easy to open—however difficult ti find in a large purse due to the slim/small size.
Joanie B.
I like the small tube. I feel like I have more control over where the product goes (i.e. not all over my lips and face😁) Great flavors also!
Brandie B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Didn’t last that long but great while it did. Expensive for a lip balm. Size is convenient
Mads N.
Byron
Purchased at: Target
I honestly did not see a difference with the product. It felt weightless on my lips and the smell/taste was pleasant but I really don’t think it did anything. I wouldn’t recommend it - especially because of the price. The packaging is cute but not that cute
Jessica♡ J.
Peoria
Purchased at: Walmart
I do recommend soft lips! If you can't stand that menthol-like feel and smell but still need an equal like comfort to soothe your lips, soft lips is a great alternative! I purchase every duo pack I find (I'm always losing them..).
Alyson E.
Le Roy
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely hydrates my lips and very moisturizing! Also such a great little gift for someone!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon