BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Angela C.
Vista, CA
I love this collection and by far baby lips is the best lip balm! One thing though ya'll should totally bring back the limited editions! it could be like all limited edition come back in style!! Especially the pinked I didn't know about it till after
Ariane W.
Franklin, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
It's a moderately decent chapstick. Feels light weight but can get a little gritty after a couple of applications. Has to be reapplied too often for my liking. I dont usually gravitate toward it in stores.
Erica W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not a big fan of this it is on the cheaper side but it’s not the best product I have definitely had better lip balm
Tana B.
Middletown
Purchased at: CVS
I like the fact that your lips are soft and moisturized, the flavor balm is pretty good as well. I don’t like how it makes your lips feel greasy. I don’t purchase this type very often due to that fact.
BrynLee L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is definitely one of my favorites. It’s very nice on the lips. But if you are wanting to use it all the time it does get expensive.
Nadaly O.
Brainerd, MN
Has always been my favorite since middle school can't get any better!!!! They need bigger tubes maybe. I'm just typing to so my review. Blah blah blah blah hahahahaha hmmmm what else. Idk I love this stuff. Very soft and light on lips :) :) :) :)
Stephanie L.
Kingman
This product is not too pricey and definitely holds up to its name. It does create soft lips and a please smell. The taste isn’t too bad either. I would definitely buy this product again.
Kaleigh H.
Baytown, TX
My daily lip balm in high school, and still in my collection over ten years later! You know they’re doing something right! I love the vanilla one, but there’s also a soft mint that is great too. Very slender packaging that fits nicely in even a small purse or clutch.
Great for your lips! Love the feel! Would definitely use again. Super gentle to the touch. Always keep one in my bag. Reasonably priced great value. Met all expectations.
Ry🖤 H.
Sale Creek
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product I have used in the past but I am always up to use it again it was an awesome lip balm.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon