BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jackie C.
Jackson, MO
Love soft lips, it's my g I to whenever I want fresh smooth lips. Keeps lips hydrated.
Amanda S.
Chillicothe, OH
One of my favorite. Small enough to carry in my pocket. It leaves my lips soft feeling
Lyndsey D.
Chula Vista, CA
I keep this usually in my back pocket ! It’s ample enough but pack a lot of power !!!!!
mia d.
Crawfordsville
Purchased at: CVS
Very soothing on the lips, such a great hydrating chapstick. Exceeded my expectations.
Julie W.
Neola, IA
This is a great product and worked well during the summer when I needed spf on my lips.
Alex H.
Troy
So soft! My only complaint is how small it is but they have a great variety of scents!
Ashley B.
Spring Lake
Purchased at: Walgreens
good fo very bad chapped lips! my sons favorite thing to use every day 😁😁😁😁😁😁😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
Samantha C.
I really didn’t even like it.It wasn’t that good and it was really creamy. Don’t buy it
Brittany B.
Laguna Beach
Purchased at: ULTA
So soft and silky on your lips! Lasted a decent amount of time and great for the price.
Megan H.
Sharpsburg
Very thin. Breaks very easy if you’re not careful. Works okay. Not my favorites at all!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon