BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Alisen N.
Van Etten
It did nothing to actually help with my dry cracked lips. I definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.
Erica W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not a big fan of this it is on the cheaper side but it’s not the best product I have definitely had better lip balm
BrynLee L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is definitely one of my favorites. It’s very nice on the lips. But if you are wanting to use it all the time it does get expensive.
Jordan D.
Purchased at: Target
I really enjoyed using this product! I found that it works very well even in the winter months. My only complaint is that it is smaller and more expensive than other brands so I would have to replace it more often which is why I switched.
Lindsay B.
Ansonia , CT
Purchased at: Walmart
The only thing I did not like is that the applicator is super tiny. The ball point for your lip doesn’t fit the size of your lip so I have to go over a few times and layer up. I like the formula I just think it could be bigger in the width department.
Stephanie L.
Kingman
This product is not too pricey and definitely holds up to its name. It does create soft lips and a please smell. The taste isn’t too bad either. I would definitely buy this product again.
Great for your lips! Love the feel! Would definitely use again. Super gentle to the touch. Always keep one in my bag. Reasonably priced great value. Met all expectations.
Ry🖤 H.
Sale Creek
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product I have used in the past but I am always up to use it again it was an awesome lip balm.
Connie G.
Edmond
Too little product. It does go on a little better than the regular chapstick.  It just has too little product.
Karissa K.
Grand Forks
Purchased at: Target
This lip balm wasn’t one of my favorites. Left my lips feeling dry after 15-20 minutes. Nice and compact to fit in small spaces in your purse.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon