BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Alesha C.
My favorite chapstick. Always makes my lips super soft. Will forever be a repeat user.
Kim M.
Greenwood, IN
I used it only once. Not one of my favorites. Not worth the price. Will not buy again.
ashley l.
upper lake CA 95485
This is my second favorite chapstick I love how it feels on my lips it's super smooth.
Haylee R.
valatie
Works really well during winter time. Smooth texture and tastes good. Really recommend
Brenda L.
Ripon, CA
Are use this over my lipsticks when I feel that my lips are dry helps me refinish them.
Dana J.
Murrells Inlet, SC
It’s a good product but not my favorite. I have found that other products last longer.
Tina M.
Polson, MT
This is my favorite summer lip balm! If you want soft kiss me lips you will love this!
Gigi C.
I really like this lip balm. It’s moisturizing and light weight. I would buy it again.
Kristina K.
Love it! Love the tube/ flavor/ the way it goes and stays on as well.. highly recommend
Cesilia B.
Fairport, NY
Really good and slick lip balm that can fit almost anywhere love how it leaves my lips!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon