BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Heather G.
North Canton
This product does in fact make your lips feel soft and smooth (at least for the time I used it) but I couldn’t use the product long enough to really see how long it lasted and the long term benefits. The taste of the balm was awful and I have never purchased this product again.
Karrey W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love soft lips. It’s my favorite of all the chapstick brands and I like that the container is small. My favorite flavor/scent is vanilla mint and sometimes that can be hard to find. Leaves my lips so soft without being greasy or sticky.
Agatha F.
This was very smooth and always kept my lips hydrated. Small and easy to carry. This is not an expensive product, the most I paid was $3. It is well worth it. Once I know one is finishing I make my way to the store to get another.
Methea D.
Chickamauga
By far my favorite lip protectant. Smells great, non greasy, and great price. Keeps my lips soft and supple all year long. I have been using this for years and nothing can replace it yet. Go pick this up. You won’t be disappointed.
sydney b.
i wasn’t a huge fan of the smell the texture of the balm was perfect yet i still wasn’t thrilled over the entire packaging and the smell as well as the application. i went to twist the bottom thing so the chapstick would increase and the entire chapstick broke off.
Patricia W.
Fort Worth, TX
i used to use this product when i was a lot younger and i remember it being extremely hydrating on the lips. i used to always get compliments on how hydrated and full my lips looked with this on and it left my lips feeling so soft.
Alicia G.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This product was good for the price. It did the job it was supposed to, but left my lips feeling greasy. The packaging was normal. It was effective but didn’t last too long. I believe it could work for others but it’s not for me.
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
 I like the liquid feel love this product it is highly moisturizing     The slim casing makes it easy to fit into your pocket during the summer    I wish the product lasted a bit longer on my lips
Emily H.
Baraboo
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love the Softlips Lip Balm collection. The balm itself is very moist. I do wish the applicators had more product, but on the other hand, they are very cost friendly.
Katylin P.
Hammond, LA
I remember my mom always keeping these in her purse when I was a child. These things are the second greatest to Carmex. They do treat chapped lips, and make then feel much better. They also aid in preventing more damage to your lips.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon