BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Erica W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not a big fan of this it is on the cheaper side but it’s not the best product I have definitely had better lip balm
BrynLee L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is definitely one of my favorites. It’s very nice on the lips. But if you are wanting to use it all the time it does get expensive.
Stephanie L.
Kingman
This product is not too pricey and definitely holds up to its name. It does create soft lips and a please smell. The taste isn’t too bad either. I would definitely buy this product again.
Great for your lips! Love the feel! Would definitely use again. Super gentle to the touch. Always keep one in my bag. Reasonably priced great value. Met all expectations.
Ry🖤 H.
Sale Creek
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product I have used in the past but I am always up to use it again it was an awesome lip balm.
Alexis R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not only do they smell good but also love the texture and also it's not every day you find a smell good chapstick and it actually works in one.
Dayna A.
Denver, CO
I LOVE Softlips! It leaves a light tingle on your lips that I really enjoy, it makes me feel like the balm is "working". The flavors are all great, though I like original the best, and the thin, small packaging makes it easy to carry around no matter what you're carrying.
Melissa M.
Philadelphia
Did well at moisturizing chapped lips just wish you didn’t have to reapply as often. Is a good value for what’s you are getting in the product and it met expectations. Packaging could use some work because is prone to break easily. Probably would buy again if I really needed to but there’s other products I would buy otherwise.
Jamie N.
Rio Rancho
OK, but pretty much seemed like pretty smelling lard.  Very gentle, I would say too gentle for me. Didn't do anything more than eating something greasy would.
Kara B.
Yorktown, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I would call this my second favorite lip balm I can buy in stores. It was the only thing I used in high school and 10 years later it still tends to be in my purse. The slender packaging is nice to slip into pockets.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon