BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
member-a8220
I purchased every flavor Walmart had. I bought these for my granddaughter. She says to me "grandma these are the very best" I also keep a couple in my purse for emergencies.
Taylor C.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
These smell so good and the work great! I have gone through many tubes of this and the other scents/ flavors.
Ashleigh U.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like the softlips lip balm! Some chapstick makes my lips more chapped but this is really smooth and moisturizing!
Chasity L.
shepherdsville
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is great and one of my favorite lip care products. I’ve used it off and on for years.
Emily H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this exact soft lips for YEARS. It’s my favorite, and the easiest go to!
Betty E.
Lakemont
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great product that makes my lips feel soft and i dont lick it off like i do chapstick but it has a low melting point and melts to easy in my pockets so i dont use it much.
Jacob💗 g.
mount sterling
Purchased at: CVS
Love it ! Good price , great smell and a thin tube witch i love so much ! Worth the money for sure and good value ! Go pick it up, it’s so gentle on the lips and i would sooo recommend this to you all
Nicki R.
wausau
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this lip balm. It smells amazing and it isn’t terrible if you lick your lips. It makes my lips feels so good
Dianna T.
Purchased at: Walmart
It smells so good. I wish there was more of it in the product. It does work good. It just ends fast. You will have soft lips.
Angela C.
Vista, CA
I love this collection and by far baby lips is the best lip balm! One thing though ya'll should totally bring back the limited editions! it could be like all limited edition come back in style!! Especially the pinked I didn't know about it till after
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon