BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Georgia N.
Cumberland, MD
I use this and the tinted version of this product during the winter and it definitely makes my lips smooth.  I actually love the tinted version more so I would stick with that one and not the plain one in the future but not everyone wants a tint to their balm.  I would buy this again as I like the feeling of my lips when I use it.
Veronia M.
Purchased at: ULTA
What can I say other than amazingggg!!! My lips are so soft. Smells so good and give you a cute hint of color on your lips.
Crystal B.
Corpus Christi
Purchased at: Walmart
If you want soft lips then use Softlips Lip Balm It will truly do what the name says, leave your lips soft! Super affordable price for such a great product. One of my favorite lip balms out there. Oh and the many different options to choose from 💜 it's hard to pick just one. I need them all so I can try them. Must have winter product if you have dry lips or just want to keep them soft.
☆ c.
Purchased at: Walgreens
these are okay they don’t work that well busy they will do if i’m in dire need of chapstick
Amber M.
Fresno
Purchased at: Amazon
By far the best thing when it comes to on the go or daily lip care. Unlike other brands that just FILM on top of the lips, this brand and formula gets deep down to solve even the driest of lips.
Reesa S.
Manor
Purchased at: CVS
I like this lip balm when my lips need daily moisturizing. I don’t use this on chapped lips but it is great to keep my pout on point.
Toni H.
Keokuk
Works great for moisturizing lips! I put it on before my lipstick or lip tint. It is a thinner lip balm so it doesn’t make it run or lighten the color of my other product. However the tube is small and I run out quite frequently. Over all a great product.
Misty R.
Davenport, FL
Purchased at: CVS
Good product to keep in a purse, pocket or desk for those times when lips are feeling dry. This product is not as emollient as other lip balms, which is why I did not give it 5 stars. However, this does make my lips very soft, which is nice and is a true testament to the product name!
Sherry H.
I thought the product was nice! It looks good on my lips. I like the size of it. It fits really well in my purse!!
Nadaly O.
Brainerd, MN
Has always been my favorite since middle school can't get any better!!!! They need bigger tubes maybe. I'm just typing to so my review. Blah blah blah blah hahahahaha hmmmm what else. Idk I love this stuff. Very soft and light on lips :) :) :) :)
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon