BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Paige C.
Memphis
Purchased at: Walgreens
Feels great on the lips! Repeat user! Has a silky smooth feeling. I really like the price.
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
This is usually my go to. I'm a balm junkie, and this one always makes my lips feel great!
Jess D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is very moisturizing. It is small and compact making it easy to take anywhere.
IRAM S.
Who wants dry lips? This formula is hydrating and nourishing and makes my lips super soft.
Ashley  K.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is great. Makes my lips soft. And it is a good price. Doesn’t last me very long
naisha m.
Stockton, CA
I like this lip balm just never got stuck to it. Met my expectations when my lips were dry.
Kandi Y.
Rock Springs, WY
Purchased at: Walmart
This works great for healing and preventing chapped lips! I also like that tube is thinner.
Lizz W.
Alstead, NH
Great lip balm small packaging great value and great scent. Helps add moisture to your lips
Shania L.
Akron
Purchased at: Target
Very pretty and soft. It really smoothed out my lips and give a nice tint. First time user.
Renee M.
Port Saint Lucie
Easy to use and great size for small purse or pocket. Sexy Look then your normal chap stick
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon