BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Cassidy P.
Saint Petersburg
it's okay, it seems like it's gonna be okay but it kinda makes your lips feel weird
Meghan M.
Love the vanilla. Has a great taste and very moisturizing for dry cracked lips
samantha.marie. T.
Apple valley, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
At first in the morning softlips made my lips feel moisturized but at the end of the day I would notice more flaky skin and seemed not to work long term.
This was a kinda grab and go type thing when I bought it but it is really moisturizing and makes the lips soft! Has a very nice sent too, overall good product
Marie C.
Lehi
Easy to use, long lasting, works great for dehydrated and chapped lips! Packaging was easy on the eyes, easy to open and compact. Worked wonders on my lips making them soft again in no time! I have purchased more than once and one of my fave products.
Sophia S.
Kelso
Purchased at: ULTA
Very affordable every where I go but I purchased mine at Walmart for literally 98 cents.
Misty R.
Davenport, FL
Purchased at: CVS
Good product to keep in a purse, pocket or desk for those times when lips are feeling dry. This product is not as emollient as other lip balms, which is why I did not give it 5 stars. However, this does make my lips very soft, which is nice and is a true testament to the product name!
Melissa C.
Cranston, RI
Very smooth lip balm. Leaves your lips feeling very soft and smooth to the touch. The vanilla scent is nice too.
Sydney H.
Romeoville, IL
This chapstick has a very light wear on your lips. It is very gentle but has a slightly oily texture, so if you don't like oily then i'd stay away from it. It is a good value for the price and is effective! This was my go to chapstick for a while and i'd definitely buy it again.
cassandra z.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It does moisturize well ,but I feel I have to constantly reapply It. Wouldn't be a go to for the winter though.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon