BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Tori D.
Asheville
Soft lips has such an amazing smell and works so well to moisturize your lips while being gentle. Its do affordable and you can usually find it anywhere. They are also small and convenient so they can fit into any size bag or pocket. Would definitely purchase over and over.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
As you can probably tell from the name this lip balm does in fact give you soft lips. It has a nice feel as it Glides over your lips and it does have a softening effect. I prefer something a little more medicated / tingly. I would recommend this brand though
camryn d.
san diego
okay literally.. this stuff makes my lips feel as soft as a baby’s bottom! i am constantly rubbing my lips together after i apply this because it makes them so dang smooth! love all the flavors as well! overall an amazing product
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
I used to use Softlips all the time but then I realize it's actually expensive for the amount you get. It's a really skinny tube and it's not worth it. I love that it helped heal my lips but there are others out there that can do the same
Morrissa F.
Moorhead , MN
I used to use this product all the time when I was younger but it has become super hard to find the product in the area I live in. I love the small tube size it fits perfectly in my pocket. I fell in love with this chopstick mostly for the sweet taste and smell of the product.
Karen A.
Burlington , WA
This balm is fine on its own. The finish is matte and has a non sticky texture. I don’t feel like the formula works well under lipstick or glosses though. The menthol is interesting but I could see it being too ‘hot’ on sensitive lips.
Brenna N.
Des Moines , IA
Okay so I️ loved this at first because the packaging is great and the scents are amazing, but they really aren’t that great. The formula is a little greasy and they tend to dry out my lips after a a while instead of keeping them hydrated.
Erin L.
Love the product and the way it goes on and feels on your lips, problem is that the up and down function breaks very quickly so I usually don't get to use the full stick before that happens. All in all, love soft lips but for the price it's hard to justify using it exclusively
Allie S.
Mena , AR
I'm in love with this chap stick. It glides on my lips so silky smooth and makes them feel amazing and smooth. I've bought this multiple times and will continue to buy it! This is probably the best feeling chap stick I've ever tried.
Annie D.
Boise , ID
I really enjoy Softlips-although to be fair I don’t really use them much anymore. I kind of forgot about them-but I used to love them. They are hydrating, & not too greasy which are musts in my book. I would definitely recommend them
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon