BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Adrienne S.
Danville, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
Lasted a pretty long time and just like the other products helped me with dry skin on my lips
Kassie R.
Fort Smith, AR
Purchased at: CVS
I loved this product!! It was great, especially for the price I would recommend it to anyone!
Brandy S.
Brookhaven, GA
Completely hydrates and gives a nice tingly feeling. That heals my chapped lips. Best flavor.
Lindsey R.
Cookeville , TN
Great product long lasting needs very little touch up. Would recommend as this is my favorite
Jenna N.
Vilonia AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Keeps your lips 👄 moisturized longer . I love the size of it. And smells great 👍🏽 #goodchoice
Alyssa M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite chapsticks! Really leaves your lips feeling like a babies bottom!
Cameron W.
Love this product!! By far my favorite chapstick I use this everyday before i apply my makeup
Amorette B.
I like this classic lip balm. It’s lightweight, affordable and smells good. Would buy again
Cynthia C.
Houston , TX
Leaves lips feeling so soft and moisturized. Long lasting and smells so good. A must have.
Jill V.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells good and gets the job done! I love all the different tints and flavors of softlips.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon