BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Elle B.
Is pretty soft but not a lot of product in the tube. I️ got it at a dollar store or something
Amber B.
Delaware, OH
Its very small so its extremely travel friendly, it always works great and lasts a long time
Amy G.
Bush, LA
Wasn’t a fan of this one. Average price but doesn’t stay on lips long. Easy feel when applied
Autumn B.
Indian Trail
Eh. Not my favorite. I feel like it made my lips feel more dry than they originally started.
Victoria L.
Kansas City, MO
It's fine. The size is good. But it goes on like an oil. Then I end up having to apply often.
Alisha G.
Lehigh Acres
Purchased at: ULTA
It is pretty good, although I expected more, it has a good price tho... I would buy it again.
Kiddist Y.
Allen
My absolute favorite lip balm-- keeps my lips soft all day without any stickiness or dryness!
Lindsey R.
Cookeville , TN
Great product long lasting needs very little touch up. Would recommend as this is my favorite
Sarah B.
Theodore , AL
Love this stuff! Nothing works better. My favorite from way back. Now my girls crave it too.
melina f.
chicago
I love these easy to apply, small enough for your pocket, works and leaves lips baby soft :)
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon