BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Marlene P.
Houston , TX
I do like the way this product works. However I don't find myself reaching for it often.
Hannah B.
Saint Louis
Very soft! Great smell and texture. Keeps my lips moisturized all day without reapplying
Katie K.
I love this it always makes my lips feel super smooth I just wish it lasted a bit longer.
Andrea S.
Jersey city , NJ
Lives up to the name and leaves lips very soft and smooth, also has a very pleasant smell
Yvette G.
I love these I’ve used them since I was a kid and they would make my lips feel incredible
Jennifer A.
I got an allergic reaction when I first used soft lips! But I would like to try it again!
charlee y.
Charleston, WV
Kept my lips pretty hydrated but didn’t stay on very long. Wouldn’t recommend buying this
Chelsea R.
Plant city , FL
This makes my lips very soft, it lasts through meals and I do not have to reapply often.
Tara W.
Was always my go to lip balm for many yrs until this past yr. Bow I use a different brand
Kristel C.
Nice soft and comfortable and very good value and a lot of food to come back for a little
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon