BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Monica A.
Soft lips didn't really amaze me. Would I buy it again to just have it? Yeah.. probably.
Tiffany S.
Made my lips super soft and relieved chap lips . Only kind I use now and so do my kids .
Jessica S.
This products leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized. I 100% recommend this brand.
Hannah B.
Saint Louis
Very soft! Great smell and texture. Keeps my lips moisturized all day without reapplying
Danielle J.
las Vegas
I love these! Especially the minty one. They’re so affordable and silky. Smell great too!
Meagan P.
Colchester, VT
Great lip balm, tingly at first but great at unchapping those lips when it gets cold out
Marlene P.
Houston , TX
I do like the way this product works. However I don't find myself reaching for it often.
Alia F.
Darby, PA
Packaging is pretty and hopefully I can convince others to purchase this product lip balm
Katie K.
I love this it always makes my lips feel super smooth I just wish it lasted a bit longer.
Christina G.
Miami
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not a big fan of Softlips. I didn’t notice much moisture. I did like the small/this size.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon