BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
As you can probably tell from the name this lip balm does in fact give you soft lips. It has a nice feel as it Glides over your lips and it does have a softening effect. I prefer something a little more medicated / tingly. I would recommend this brand though
Raminta V.
Lees Summit, MO
This stuff is perfect for on the go and it’s not expensive! You can find it at any drug store and it leaves my lips silky! I also am in love with the smell/taste!
Courtney S.
Norton, MA
I love how creamy this lip product is! I love how it is in a stick form so your fingers don’t get sticky from putting them into a container. I love the smell of it and really helps your lips when they need moisture. I would buy again!
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach , FL
This is always easy to grab at the counter last minute if you forgot or lost your ride or die lip balm. It's nice but the formula is thin so it doesn't last long. It's perfect for a backup though. Very inexpensive and widely available
Hayleigh N.
chisholm , MN
love this! keeps your lips moisturized for awhile! you can get them at almost any drugstore. i got mine from walmart or target. i have repurchased these many times and i would recommend to others because they are great and so smooth!
Darline M.
Charlotte, NC
Truly one of the best lip balms out there! Makes your lips super smooth. Such a good value for the price! Definitely exceeded my expectations for chapstick. I purchased mine at a Walgreens and I would totally go back and buy it again!
Katie R.
Independence, KY
Great scent, texture is a little greasy. Love the shape and how skinny it is. Packaging is nice. The product seems to not fully absorb into your lips the best but it is a good chapstick. Works well, I would use it again. The scent is really nice, great to keep in your purse.
Tori T.
Niceville, FL
I like their cubes too but this is so convenient if you just want to slip some lip balm into your pocket. It's so little it won't take up any room but will provide just the perfect amount of coverage for your lips that you want.
Annie D.
Boise , ID
I really enjoy Softlips-although to be fair I don’t really use them much anymore. I kind of forgot about them-but I used to love them. They are hydrating, & not too greasy which are musts in my book. I would definitely recommend them
Allie S.
Mena , AR
I'm in love with this chap stick. It glides on my lips so silky smooth and makes them feel amazing and smooth. I've bought this multiple times and will continue to buy it! This is probably the best feeling chap stick I've ever tried.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon