BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Stephanie K.
Worked okay but there wasn’t anything special about it and it not my preferred chapstick.
Andrea S.
Jersey city , NJ
Lives up to the name and leaves lips very soft and smooth, also has a very pleasant smell
Brooke L.
Mc Calla, AL
I’m not a fan of soft lips. It just doesn’t feel like it moisturizes my lips good at all.
Cheyenne P.
Petal
It left my lips feeling good! Became addicted after my nieces introduced me to this brand
Abbey A.
Pocatello, ID
So yummy and easy to apply and leaves your lips feeling amazing! I use this almost daily.
Makenna P.
San Angelo, TX
Softlips chapstick is seriously so good. I️t really moisturizes well and smells amazing!
Amber J.
Fort Myers , FL
Felt sooo moisturizing on the lips felt good and protected them from sunburn on the beach
Sabrina C.
Southlake, TX
smells good and looks shiny on the lips it’s cute and keeps lips moisturized pretty well
Samantha W.
Pittsburgh , PA
Moisturizing, but I felt like I constantly needed to reapply. Smelled good! Tasted ok,
Gina C.
Dayton
I really like this product! It goes of soft and silky and leaves my lips feelings soft.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon