BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Colleen H.
This is my FAVORITE lip balm of all the ones I have. Long lasting, effective, and affordable.
Ana A.
Redlands
Purchased at: Walmart
This has a tie with the EOS lip balm as my favorite lip balms. This design is better though.
Kara G.
Victor, WV
I️ always see myself reaching for these chapsticks at check out because they’re just so good.
Lindsey R.
Cookeville , TN
Great product long lasting needs very little touch up. Would recommend as this is my favorite
Alaina W.
Mc Rae Helena, GA
Very very moisturizing. I love the smell of them. They leave a very sheen appearance as well.
melina f.
chicago
I love these easy to apply, small enough for your pocket, works and leaves lips baby soft :)
Amanda P.
Scottsboro
Very moisturizing! This is fantastic during the winter and I will definitely be buying again.
Nakita F.
tampa
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love how soft if makes my lips and all the flavors this brands come in! Perfect wallet size!
Heather F.
Camillus
Great for everyday wear to maintain lip softness.
Doe not work well on severely chapped lips.
Elle P.
South Weber
It is a really great formula. It kept my lips super soft and even tasted/smelt really@great!!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon