BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Cristina J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff is not even worth it. Not moisturizing and the spf is a major deal breaker for me
Tyler N.
Tulsa
I just love chapsticks that look cute but also help with keeping my lips soft and not cracked
Autumn B.
Indian Trail
Eh. Not my favorite. I feel like it made my lips feel more dry than they originally started.
Catherine T.
Fort White
Love this product! Made my lips so soft and kept them from chapping! Love the slim tube also!
Chelsea P.
Crawfordville
Just the average chapstick. I like how skinny the tube is. Price is average and goes on clear
Jackie M.
Derby, KS
Amazing product actually lasts long enough for me to not end up with even more chapped lips!!
Rosanna B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Cute little tube and smooth lips. I like the melty texture of this chapstick. Would use again
Amy G.
Bush, LA
Wasn’t a fan of this one. Average price but doesn’t stay on lips long. Easy feel when applied
Kristina c.
New Orleans
Love these little guys! I have one in every purse that I frequently use so I'm never without!
Pausha M.
Wise , VA
A very good lip balm. I love the packaging. It’s slim and takes up little space in my pocket.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon