BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Noelle M.
Clifton, AZ
One of my favorite chapsticks. The smell was nice. It went on nice and smooth. Light on the lips.
Linda B.
Allentown
My favorite go to chapstick. Smells amazing and excellent price! Conditions your lips for hours.
Moriah L.
Wilson
Did not like it felt after about 15 min I had to reapply and my lips felt more dry with each use.
Marissa P.
I like this product it leaves your lips soft and smooth but for some reason I don’t use it often
Tara B.
Modesto
Purchased at: Target
This lip balm let my lips soft throughout the day. Loved this product. Would definitely buy again
Thoughts T.
KY
I have used Soft Lips for atleast 10years or more! I will always use it, it also smells amazing!
member-30932
Purchased at: Target
This goes on super smooth! I always have it in my back pocket! I will buy it over and over again!
Ashley N.
Brooklyn
The best way to keep your lips baby soft. I really enjoy using this product. I highly recommend.
Cynthia L.
tulsa, OK
These suck. don't moisturize at all. did nothing for my lips. i would not recommend these at all
Kasi h.
Moore, OK
BEST. CHAPSTICK. EVER. my absolute favorite. Good value, lasts long for the price. Repeat user.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon